User-friendly for first-time and experienced operators
This full 96-well block cycler with high efficiency LEDs light source is easy to deploy to any Covid-19 labs that require a quick boost on producing test results. It is capable to shorten protocol time, thanks to high-level peltier chip with new generation of semiconductor heating and cooling technology. Heating rate can reach up to and amazing 6℃/s. Get the peace of mind on the result because this cycler uses six independent temperature control modules to improve the accuracy and uniformity of temperature control.
This detection system is built with the four most common channels, that can detect most of the fluorescent probes used in Covid-19 detection kits. No ROX correction required, therefore all channels are usable for gene detection.
In a nutshell, this reliable cycler is to go to for simplicity yet reliable, fast and accurate.
- Thermal Block: 96 well block, peltier based
- Temperature Control Module: 6 modules
- Block Capacity: 96 x 0.2ml tubes / 96 well microplates / 12 x 8 well strips
- Sample Volume: 20 - 120 µl
- Heating: >2.5°C/s
- Cooling: >2.0°C/s
- Temperature setting range: 4 - 99°C
- Temperature accuracy: ≤ ±0.5℃
- Temperature fluctuation: ± 1°C
- Heated Lid: 30 °C – 110 °C
- Measuring Principle: Fresnel Lens Optical Acquisition Technology
- Light Source: High Efficiency LEDs
- Detector: Photodiode
- Scan Mode: All-channel Scanning
- Channel 1: FAM, SYBR GREEN
- Channel 2: VIC, HEX, JOE, TET
- Channel 3: ROX, TEXAS RED
- Channel 4: CY5