Simple, fast, and error-free
The InnuPure C16 touch combines high-precision liquid handling and the automated extraction of high-quality nucleic acids. The device sets new standards in terms of safety and user-friendliness. Pipetting errors are not an issue thanks to ready-to-use reagent plastic.
- Throughput: 1 to 16
- Typical Completion Time: 75 minutes
- Extraction Kit: Pre-loaded
- Working Principle: Magnetic beads
- Sample Volume: 200µL
- Heating: Built-in
- Control Interface: 10" Touchpad / PC Desktop
- Contamination Control: Optional UV Lamp
- Exhaust and Filtration: Not required*
- Dimension (L x W x H): 400 x 543 x 550 mm
- Weight: 30 kg
* Various features of the InnuPure C16 touch and the corresponding extraction kits reduce the risk of potential cross-contamination to an absolute minimum. The aerosol filters in the 1 mL pipette tips, for instance, reliably prevent any impurities from reaching the dispensing unit or sample. The pipetting system does not require a complex cleaning process. An optional UV lamp is also available as an efficient tool for decontamination between two runs.