Dependable, High Performance qPCR Platform
The ANDiS 496 Real-Time PCR system is a high-performance benchtop instrument giving users greater control of experiment data. It delivers reliability, sensitivity and accuracy which is optimized to enable to broadest range of quantitative PCR applications.
This unit features innovative optical design that automatically collects data from all the wells during data acquisition at the same time. The 96-well block utilizes most advanced Peltier-based technology with high amplification efficiency and fast heating rate up to 6°C/second. Intituitive software allows gradient and touch-down PCR functions.
- Block Capacity: 96 well plate, 8 well or 12 well strip tubes
- Sample Volume: 15 - 100 µl
- Heating: 6°C/s
- Temperature setting range: 0 - 99.9°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Temperature uniformity: ±0.2°C (10 sec after reaching 55°C
- Test dynamic range: 10 - 10^10 copies
- Sensitivity: 1 copy
- Light Source: High-brightness monochrome LED
- Detector: High-sensitive cold light CCD
- Channels: Four